The package includes:
- Five nights;
- Five five-course table d'hôte dinners
- Five breakfasts;
- Five lunches;
- A 60 minute massage;
- A hot stone massage;
- A lymphatic drainage of the face (30 minutes);
- A facial or back care;
- A body wrap;
- A caress hand and feet wrap;
- A body exfoliation;
- A manicure or a pedicure
- Two pressotherapy treatments;
- Pontoon ride, 1 hour / day (May to October 15th)
- Gratuities on meals;
- Access to our nordic spa, jacuzzi, and infrared sauna;
- Access to seasonal activities.
- Winter: Fatbike, Snowshoeing, hiking trails with rally, skating path, cross-country skiing.
- Ice fishing($), dog sledding($), horseback riding($) and skiing($) nearby
Summer: Pedal boating, kayaking, biking, hiking trails with rally.
- THE RATES VARY ACCORDING TO THE ROOM TYPE, DATES OF STAY, ON SATURDAYS AND OTHER CERTAIN DATES WHERE THE RATE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE CLIENTELE. A TWO NIGHT STAY MAY BE REQUIRED DURING CERTAIN PERIODS OF THE YEAR AND ON WEEKENDS.
Please note that an online reservation does not guarantee availability for spa treatments, we will contact you quickly to schedule the treatments according to availability since it is possible that the package may not be available.
* Package is not available for children under 12: For online reservations, the rates will not be displayed for kids under 12, so plan an extra cost for their meals and spa care!
Reservation policy for rooms
14 days before the reservation date:
Between 4 and 13 days before the reservation date:
72 hours or less before the reservation date:
plus costs of health care, if applicable.