The package includes:
- Three table d'hôte dinners (3 to 5 course)
- Three breakfasts;
- Three lunches;
- A 60 minute massage;
- A hot stone massage;
- A face lymphatic drainage (30 minutes);
- A facial or back care;
- A body wrap;
- A caressing hand and feet wrap;
- A pressure therapy;
- Pontoon ride, 1 hour / stay (May to October 15th)
- Gratuities on meals;
- Access to our nordic spa, jacuzzi, and infrared sauna;**
- Access to seasonal activities.
- Winter: Fatbike, Snowshoeing, hiking trails with rally, skating path, cross-country skiing.
- Ice fishing($), dog sleding($), horse riding($) and skiing($) nearby
Summer: Pedal boating, kayaking, bicycling, hiking trails with rally.
- ** some activities may not be available depending on government and public health indications
- THE PRICE VARIES ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF ROOM, THE DATES OF STAY, SATURDAYS AS WELL AS SOME OTHER DAYS WHERE THE PRICE MAY VARY ACCORDING TO THE RIDING AND THE PERIOD OF THE YEAR
Please note that the online booking does not guarantee the availability of care so we will contact you quickly to schedule the treatment schedule according to availability if this package is possible.
* Package not available for children so provide extra for their meals and care!
Reservation policy for rooms
14 days before the reservation date:
Between 4 and 13 days before the reservation date:
72 hours or less before the reservation date:
plus costs of health care, if applicable.