The package includes:
Please note that an online reservation does not guarantee availability for spa treatments, we will contact you quickly to schedule the treatments according to availability since it is possible that the package may not be available.
- Two nights;
- Two five-course table d'hôte dinners;
- Two breakfasts;
- Two lunches;
- A hot stone massage;
- A lymphatic drainage of the face (30 minutes);
- A facial or a 60 minute massage;
- A caress hand and feet wrap;
- A pressotherapy treatment;
- Pontoon ride, 1 hour / stay (May to October 15th)
- Gratuities on meals;
- Access to our Nordic baths, jacuzzi, and infrared sauna;
- Access to seasonal activities.
- Winter: Fatbike, Snowshoeing, hiking trails, skating path, cross-country skiing.
- Ice fishing($), dog sledding($), horseback riding($) and skiing($) nearby
- Summer: Pedal boating, kayaking, biking, paddleboarding, hiking trails.
- THE RATES VARY ACCORDING TO THE ROOM TYPE, DATES OF STAY, ON FRIDAYS, ON SATURDAYS AND OTHER CERTAIN DATES WHERE THE RATE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE CLIENTELE.
* Package is not available for children under 12: For online reservations, the rates will not be displayed for kids under 12, so plan an extra cost for their meals and spa care!
*** Any stay booked as a promotion cannot be paid for in whole or in part by an external gift card (prestige box, La Forfaiterie, Way Spa or others) and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Reservation policy for rooms
14 days before the reservation date:
Between 4 and 13 days before the reservation date:
72 hours or less before the reservation date:
plus costs of health care, if applicable.